Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Library Day

Today whole day in library! Searching for reading materials.. from main library in main campus to medical library in my fac.

I never used to so rajin.. I guess I grow up liao!

This early morning, I used a big back bag to bring all needed stuff before going for class. The bag belongs to my sis. The bag gave me some feeling of the past. I think i never use back bag for classes right after my Form 5. It was a blue cloth bag, i remembered.

The bag made me feel like I back to school!

All these days i felt myself growing up day-by-day. Honestly, too much of work to be done and no time for pleasure. Maybe I too slow in completing those works or I had high demand on myself for better yield. That's way I feel I have no time.

Sometimes, I feel lonely also. Shian not around, can't meet him "on-demand" (=p)

I miss the time when we were study nearby. We can go for lunch before class or after dinner; we can go for movie or shopping in weekdays; we can go mamak stall late at night or go McD or Old Town online do homework...

A lot a lot memories in Serdang.

And now i try to establish my own memory here in UPM Library.

Haha... more days will be spent in library...

By that only feel myself as a STUDENT!

Carry a bag full with books le! Fuyooh...

=D

No comments: